ICA accepts trading accounts of at least $10,000, although it reserves the right to increase or decrease this minimum.
Below is a brief overview of our procedure to become a client with ICA Managed Accounts Program:
- Request a copy of the disclosure documents. Read them carefully before you invest.
- Fill out the prospective Investor Questionnaire. It would help us to identify your goals, and to evaluate your risk tolerance level.
- Fill out client profile application, and provide us with a copy of your passport.
- Sign the Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) and the ICA Management Agreement.
- Open a trading account with one of our partners (contact us for more information).